Sunday, April 6, 2014

Be ELASTIC! Like a rubber band...

#4 ELASTICITY!

Ah, curls! I have lots of them, all over my head. Springy coils that swing to my shoulders when wet and shrink up toward my scalp when they’re dry. I can pull a curl taught and release it and it snaps back—like a rubber band. Life is full of changes, so sometimes, I have to change direction, chart another course. This has hap- pened to me more times than I care to count! My hair teaches me to be elastic so that I can deal with whatever twists and turns life throws at me. 

*Every day starting February 24th at 11:11AM EST (it is said that the angels sing at this time!) until April 10 I will count down the remaining days of our 'A Call to HAIRiette ARMS' fundraising campaign. We're raising funds to create an interactive series --with YOU!-- and a haircare line (a portion of which goes to charity, THE ACTOR'S FUND).

We'll share one essay from my upcoming book I FOUND GOD IN MY HAIR: 98 spiritual principles I learned from my relationship with…my hair! (via twitter: @tanyaTTwright, @HAIRietteharlem). As with all things that give you struggle, my hair has taught me a lot about life, love…and FAITH. It is my hope you will find inspiration in these essays to apply to your own life.

Click the link below to view a fun video about HAIRiette of HARLEM and support our fundraising campaign today! THANK YOU!!!!

xo Tanya

http://www.rockethub.com/projects/37433-a-call-to-hairiette-arms-let-s-raise-50-000-in-50-days


PS--If you can't click on the link above, just copy and paste it to your browser! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home